Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community. View more community events on our Tourism Calendar
August 7, 2017, 9:00 AM - September 16, 2017, 9:00 PM @ Waynesboro Public Library
The Library of Virginia recognizes and celebrates women's accomplishments in all walks of life. This traveling exhibit honors eight women, past and present.
August 21, 2017, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM @ Waynesboro Public Library
The solar eclipse is fast approaching. Because we have seen an unprecedented interest in our programming and limited supply of eclipse glasses, we are updating our plans for the day to allow as many people as possible to participate and to avoid disappointment.
• We will distribute our eclipse glasses to people who attend our programs on Monday.
• There is no advance registration, but you may line up for entry starting at 12:30 p.m.
• Participants will be given a ticket to exchange for glasses after the program.
• Families who are willing to share glasses will allow more people to see the eclipse.
• For those who do not get a pair of glasses or are unable to attend the programs, we are providing safe viewing stations outside the library as well as supplies to make a pinhole viewer.
Parking: Additional parking will be next door at the Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church.
August 21, 2017, 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM @ Waynesboro Public Library
Anyone who knits or crochets at any level is welcome to attend.