News Flash Home
The original item was published from 3/23/2020 7:19:57 PM to 9/30/2020 5:05:05 PM.
Posted on: March 23, 2020
[ARCHIVED] Public Works Building Closed to the Public
Public Works Operations
The Public Works Operations building located on Essex Avenue is closed to the public. You can access services or ask questions over-the-phone in the following ways:
- Public Works Operations (Admin, Water, Sewer, Streets): please call (540) 942-6743;
- Refuse Division: please call (540) 942-6764.
The Customer Service Division located at 941 Fir Street is closed to the public. There are two options for accessing services:
- Start/Stop/Transfer Utility Service (including Trash Service): please use our online forms for services Link for Utility Services Forms which can be found on the City of Waynesboro website at https://www.waynesboro.va.us/300/Utility-Billing;
- Leave a detailed message at (540) 942-6643, Option 4 with your Name, Service Address, and a reachable Phone Number. Staff will return your call in the order your message was received to complete the proper paperwork and answer your questions within one business day.
New Construction Water/Sewer, Land Disturbance and Stormwater
The Public Works Administration Building located at 941 Fir Street is closed to the public. You can access forms, applications and services in the following ways:
Online Fillable Forms:
- For Engineering please call (540) 942-6624, Option 1;
- For New Construction Water/Sewer please call (540)942-6624, Option 2;
- For Erosion and Sediment Control Permitting or Stormwater Questions please call (540) 942-6624, Option 3;
- For Backflow or Plants Engineer Questions please call (540) 942-6624, Option 5.
Thank You for your Patience as we continue to offer services in a different way!